Application for Admission into UNIZIK Business School Opens
By Izunna Okafor, Awka
The management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has announced the commencement of application for admission into UNIZIK Business School (UBS).
The Registrar of the institution, Barr. Philomena I. Okoye made this known in a statement issued to newsmen in Awka, Anambra State capital, during which she also disclosed that interviews with the applicants will hold on 25th September, 2021, under strict observance of COVID-19 prevention protocol.
The statement reads:
"UNIZIK Business School hereby invites applications from qualified professionals of all backgrounds who are desirous of acquiring general management education for effective leadership and management in business and government.
"UNIZIK Business School (UBS), Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, Anambra State is a management, business and leadership training institution that is committed to imparting relevant knowledge that will create new industrialists, astute business persons, discerning corporate and institutional leaders, high level professionals and entrepreneurs that are driven by integrity and the highest ethical standards in their vocations.
"POST GRADUATE DEGREE/CERTIFICATE PROGRAMMES
1. Doctor of Business Administration (Executive DBA)
2. Doctor of Public Administration (Executive DPA)
3. Masters in Business Administration (Executive MBA)
4. Masters in Public Administration (Executive MPA)
5. MBA in Project Management
6. MBA in Engineering Management
7. M.Sc. Applied Economics
8. M.Sc. Management (with options in Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Accounting, Cooperative Economics & Management, Entrepreneuship, Marketing and Public Administration)
9. M.Sc. Industrial Relations & Human Resource Management
10. Professional Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PPGDM)
11. Executive Certificate Programmes (International Management Programme, Chief Executive Programme, Business Owners Programme, Senior Management Programme, Agric. Business Management Programme).
An applicant into any of the above stated programmes should possess any of the following:
i) Bachelor’s degree from any approved University with a minimum of Second-Class Honours (Lower Division). For MSc, a minimum of 3.0 on a five-point scale will be required.
ii) Professional Post Graduate Diploma (PPGDM) in Management Sciences and allied disciplines could also be considered for MBA/MSc Programmes.
iii) MBA/MPA/MSc is required for admission into the Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) and Doctor of Public Administration (DPA) programmes.
"All candidates for admission must have a minimum of 3 years managerial/supervisory level work experience in Private or Public Sector and/or 2 years self-employment experience.
NB: You are required to request for your transcript and have it addressed to: Office of the Director, UNIZIK Business School, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. Your admission depends on it.
"DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
"All programmes of UNIZIK Business School are offered on Saturdays and Sundays to suit the schedule of busy executives. The duration for the different programmes shall be a minimum of 24 months, or for the DBA/DPA, a minimum period of 48 months.
"METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Visit UNIZIK Business School portal - my.unizik.edu.ng/ubs
2. Create an account.
3. Generate RRR pin.
4. Take the RRR pin to any bank and make payment of N 20,000.00.
5. Go back to the portal, log in with the username and password you chose when you created your account.
6. Fill and submit the form online; you may print a copy of the form for yourself.
"Alternatively, you may visit UNIZIK Business School and fill the application form manually.
For more enquiries call – 0803 454 8236
Note: All applicants to the Professional Post Graduate Programmes will be subjected to an oral interview. The interview will hold at UNIZIK Business School on Saturday, 25th September, 2021 by 12:00 noon. This notice serves as invitation to the oral interview.
COVID-19 prevention protocol will be strictly observed. Please ensure to wear your face mask as you come."